четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

0.8.4 J1MB0S CROSSHAIR MOD DOWNLOAD

I am still using 1. Pay attention to the transparency sliders to turn features on and off. I've also put together two versions of XvM only and put them on my dl center. They are always the very first thing I look forward to on Patch days for years now: Imaduffus, on 25 April - Could you at least tell us why you removed it? As I enjoy playing TDs and arty, the traverse angle indicators and shell travel time were very helpful, and I really miss them. 0.8.4 j1mb0s crosshair mod

Uploader: Gardajinn
Date Added: 26 June 2006
File Size: 15.32 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68357
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Unique J1mb0 + other mod mixs - World of Tanks Mods & Addons - World of Tanks official forum

Betoniasty, on 25 April - Updates apr split the mod packs, stream lined the download center reverting back to the old damage panel apr reorked XvM, changed format and colors on hit log and damage panel.

J1mB, on 25 April - The previous is for turret and hull lines. The latest version also added some XVM stuff that might create problems for people who already have their XVM config the way they like it.

Pictures or no nothin. What about the artillery time travel? The only way to remove it is the forementioned method.

0.8.4 j1mb0s crosshair mod

Once the launcher has used them once they are garbage. Smaller, Farther from the middle of the screen Upgrade to version 8. One use, then garbage.

Sign In Username or email: Jimb0 Hybrid arcade view Historical mod pack view for more images see here http: I only use your mod and I have always loved, but I miss the Angle indicator for added tank Destroyers. Every mod pack has 6 or so choices in the Reticle Tab. Community Forum Software by IP.

Sign In Username or j1mg0s Could you at least tell us why you removed it?

ShuraBB 24 Cosshair Could you please re-introduce this? For example i freed up 30 gigs because i re installed windows. Also I'm not bringing back angle indicators on screen as due to their movement the ones from my XVM config minimap work better when positioning.

0.8.4 j1mb0s crosshair mod

As I enjoy playing TDs and arty, the traverse angle indicators and shell travel time were very helpful, and I really miss them. If I didn't have k1mb0s backup, I would have had to customise my xvm all over again. Search Advanced Search section: Dorsen Posted 25 April - Community Forum Software by IP. Edited by Rustcan, 25 April - Hello J1mB, missing in version 1.

Unique J1mb0 + other mod mixs

I can decide which i like better. I have installed your mod correctly and I don't know why I can't see those indicators.

0.8.4 j1mb0s crosshair mod

Out of the way, extremely functional. You'll find it here C: Imaduffus, on 25 April - Then click the button that looks like a file and browse to the C: Hi, I'm using your mod for few months now and I have to say this is the best crosshair mod I have ever used.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий